Friday, December 24, 2010

Goodbye 2010 and Welcome 2011

"As life goes on" - exactly mean that time will flies without waiting for anybody. Whether we want it or not, time will passed without us realizing it moving without stopping.

And now with 2010 coming to a close and opening of 2011, there are so much things happened and yet we didn't realized that it happened!

Let me bring you what had happened within our family during this year.

Jan 2010

5 Jan 2010 - It has been 2 years after my beloved wife's passing. She passed away about 4.15 pm on Saturday 2008. My kids & I still remember the minute she took her last breath in her home after 4 years 7 months before succumbing to cancer. It was her last wish to leave us in her own home and not in the hospital.

Feb 2010

13 Feb 2010 - I knew that I'll be 50 one day but somehow today is the day! Reflecting back, how should a guy be 50 and he doesn't feel like he is 50??? Good questions. And when I reached this golden age, then I realized that its just a number. At 50, I felt as if I'm still in my 30's. I enjoy life as 50 never comes.


I feel like I'm still 30. Nothing wrong with that right?

Hey there's nothing wrong becoming 50. I still enjoy my life and more importantly I have my kids with me to grow old with.

Mar 2010

9 March 2010 : Aizat a.k.a. Angah is now 18 years old. He has changed a lot compared when he was a small kid. He has matured more now. This year he has entered his college life in University Kuala Lumpur taking Aircraft Maintenance like Along. Wish him all the best.


Angah 18 this year.

April 2010

3 April 2010 : Fifi got married to Mike in Kg Tunku. The next day the reception was held in Seri Melayu. It was a double wedding and Riza & Zai held the reception together.


Fifi & Mike


Riza & Zai


Riza & Zai reception in Klang

May 2010

28 May 2010 : Mimi is now 13 year old. She has grown over the years. Although still a little to me, she has now developed her own mind. She would starts questioning me whenever we have "our own father - daughter" crisis. If you have a growing up teenage girl, then you know what I'm saying.


Mimi now 13 years old.

June 2010

3 ~ 6 June 2010 : This is our first family trip overseas after Ky's passing. I think it is the time I got to take the kids away for awhile - this time to Bandung, Indonesia. Unfortunately Aizuddin couldn't come along with us because he is in the midst of his University's final exam. More than 20 of our family members came along and we really enjoy our 1st trip overseas together.



At the LCCT before our flight to Bandung.


My kids posed before boarding Air Asia to Bandung.


Me and the kids at Rumah Ebo, Bandung.


At Taman Safari Indonesia.

July 2010

4 July 2010 : Aizat is now officially a University student. I registered him to the same University as his eldest brother, Aizuddin and in the same course as well. His ambition is to get a career that is well paid. Hmm.. initially I suggested to him to become a pilot but then again, became a pilot is just like getting a driving license. But I told him before getting that license he need to back-up his career with at least a Degree.

Aug 2010

5 August 2010 - Aizat got his 1st car (a second hand Satria) which he has been pestering me for ages. He has been surfing "Mudah.com" for the best deal and he would show me which car he wants. He already dreamed of accessorizing his car, the one which I have not even bought yet.


Angah's 1st car - Satria 2007 model.

8.8.2010 - Aizuddin, our eldest became a young man now. He's now 20 and in his 5th semester of Aircraft Maintenance Diploma course in UniKL. He is more independent now.


Aizuddin a.k.a Along & Aizat a.k.a. Angah

Sept 2010

Hari Raya : This is the 3rd Hari Raya, my kids celebrated with their Mak. Hari Raya will never be the same again.. ever!

I decided that this Hari Raya, all of us wear different colour Baju Melayu for the boys dan Baju Kurung for Mimi. A colourful year this time around.


The kids and me on Hari Raya morning.

Oct 2010

21 ~ 23 Oct 2010 : Export Division's Team Building. This is the first team building session that we had since I first joined Export Division. It was held in The Legend Cherating. I went to this teambuilding with an open mind and open heart and to enjoy all the sessions. And guess what, I really enjoyed the 3 days we were there.


The BLUE THUNDER Teammates.



Business Operations & Logistic Dept's team.

26 Oct 2010 - If Ky has been with us, she would have been 50 today. We were born the same year.

She would have seen how our 4 kids growing up. Their character changed, became more independent, their looks changed as well : the boys growing moustache and beard, the girl become more fashiolnabe, etc, etc.

Nov 2010

17 Nov 2010 : It would have been our 21st Wedding Anniversary if Ky is still around. What is there to celebrate when you love one is no more around. But she will always be on my mind.

I still remember the day we were solemnized that Friday nite. I still have the video taken during that moment. Thanks to my dear friend Peter Lim who took the trouble to convert from the old video tape into DVD.


Dec 2010

12.12. 2010 : Acik reached his 15 years of being in this world. Alhamdulillah he has grown taller during this one year. He used to be my little small cute boy and he used to be as tall as Mimi - and they do look like twin. Although he grew tall and slim, probably by next few months, he would be taller than me. Now he brags with a grin saying that; "see Ayah, I'm now taller than you". If not, I would have been saying; "Acik, bila lah Acik nak tinggi ni?".


Adib a.k.a Acik 15th this year

And for his birthday present, he has since a month ago requested for a DSLR as his birthday present. I know it would cost me a bomb for a DSLR. I'm not a spendthrift person so I don't usually spend more than a thousand ringgit for things. Anyway we made deal. If I buy the DSLR, it would be for Family used and not exclusive for him.

Hence on 19.12.2010 the 3 boys and me made our trip to Berjaya Times Square and we bought ourselves a Nikon D3100 DSLR. The boys and Acik especially is grinning from ear to ear when he got it.


Nikon D3100


25.12. 2010 : Christmas celebration. Petulia & family invited us for Christmas dinner at her mom's place in Bangsar. They planned to go for overseas trip on 26 Dec and hence get us together to celebrate their Christmas before they leave. They were such a nice and accommodating family.


Beverly & Peter (Petulia's parent) with us.


Some of our good friends (Peter, Farazul, Adila & Joshua)


Christmas group photo.

31.12. 2010

Well tonite is the last day of 2010. I had a wonderful years behind me that I will cherish in my life and I am very sure that I will enjoy many more years to come.

Goodbye 2010 and welcome 2011!!! May Allah blessed us all with all rezeki He will give us, the good health that he will bestow upon us, accommodate us with all the blessing throughout our lives. Amin.

1 comment:

FiNi Pelangi said...

oh, aizuddin,. i knew him,. he's one of my schoolmates.. send my regard for him ya,.