Monday, October 8, 2007

Mimi got her role

Last Saturday Mimi accompanied Ky to her rehearsal at the Actors Studio for the "Life Sdn. Bhd." act. Unlike last week, when Mimi came back with sour face (cos she couldn't get to go on stage) last Saturday she came back with a bit more happy.

Her Mak told me that Mimi's dream came through. Why? It's because Datuk Faridah Merican, the Director asked if anybody else want to accompany the actress on stage while they relate their life history. Obviously Mimi was the one who volunteered to be on stage with her mom. I guess she want to be in the limelight with her mom too. Orang kata "nak enter frame lah tu" hehehe..

Mimi as I know her is not the timid or shy type of girl.She would volunteer to do something that her 3 brothers do want to do. I remember when she was about 6 years old, she volunteered to go on stage with a clown at the opening of Tesco Damansara Perdana. The 3 brothers only stood by down stage. She would also play the musical chair or other games at any birthday parties, whilst her brothers shied themselves away.

Now that she got her way of getting on stage with her mom, I guess she had gotten what she want. Although her part was only to stand besides her mom on stage.

Another thing that Ky told me was this. Datuk Faridah Merican was asking her actress and actors if any of them could sing on stage. Mimi silently pointed Ky to Faridah (saying that her mom could sing). Hah ... thus now Ky got to sing as well now. Thus now Ky got to sing a song. She might sing "You raise me up" by Josh Groban.

Now we see how it goes. I might be attending the grand opening on the 11 October together with my sister-in-law. So if you guys think it worthwhile to go, please join me there. It's at Actors Studio, Bangsar Shopping Complex.


No comments: