Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Blogging time.

Somebody was asking me the other day ; where do I get the time to blog?

Well I told him that I only blog before office hour, during lunch time or after office hour. Most of the the time I arrive about 7.30am and I'm one of the earliest to arrive in the office although I stay the furthest. Sometimes I got in as early as 7.15 am. Thus I have got the time to write this blog.

During lunch time between 1.00 ~ 1.45 pm, I seldom go out for lunch. Thus these are the times that I blog too.

Our office hour is from 8.00 am till 5.30 pm. So if I were to stay back late after 5.30 pm, I do take sometimes to blog as well.

At home, if the kids and their mom is not on the computer, then I'll blog too if I'm not doing other errants.

That's time management. So that's it. If you too were wondering, where I got the time to blog : "hey, we got 24 hours per day right. Use them as you wish as long as you don't disturb other people." There was quote I read somewhere : Everybody has 24 hours a day. The difference that make a person successful or not, is the way he manages his time." So I managing it well hahahhaa....

No comments: