Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Selamat Pengantin Baru

Last Saturday was also the wedding reception for my office colleague Osman Rizal. He is now married to Syamimi, a lecturer in Megatronic in one of the college in Melaka.

Some of my office colleague attended this wedding which was held at Safari Resort in
Kuala Kangsar, besides the Perak River. And since these guys had travelled that far, they took the opportunity to have a feast of Perak durian and also went for a dip in one of Perak river after the wedding.

These are some pics, courtesy of another office colleague, Azlee McGuyver.


The arrival of the bride & groom by boat from the other side of Perak River.



The dress code for our office colleague was blue.

Since I had to organised a talk the same day, I couldn't attend his wedding. Anyway I wish him "Selamat Pengantin Baru & berkekalan sehingga ke akhir hayat".

No comments: