Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lucky Number 4242



You might be wondering why I posted this tab number from Pos Malaysia. Well it is not of any significant to you but it is to me.

You see, I got this tab from the machine when I was at Pos Malaysia in Shah Alam yesterday to buy a postal order from Aizuddin. So as usual, to get into the queue I have to take a number. I wasn't actually concentrating on what number I got as I know it was a long queue. There were about 40 people ahead of me. So while waiting, Azlee, who accompanied me, and I went to browse around at a small museum corner at the post office.

While we were browsing and amusing our self at the old stamps, I was also paying attention to the numbers being called. Flipping this queue tab, I realised that my number was 4242! And you know what that 4242 is actually the registration of my car number i.e. BHR4242. What a coincident both my tab and car numbers are the same 4242.

If I were the superstitious type, I would have run to the nearest Nombor Ekor or the 4 digit shop to buy that number. Who know that will be the number that will strike the first prize.

But then again... hmmm..I'm not that kind of guy who even buy a lottery ticket to win some money. Lest the 4242 be just a number!

No comments: