Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mimi mimpi mak

Since the day Ky passed away, we never failed to read Yassin for her. Either in groups or within just us family members.

So yesterday, after Maghrib prayers, after my kids and I sembahyang berjemaah, we started to read the Yassin.

Mimi sat down with me and told me; "Ayah semalam Mimi mimpi mak." That's was the second time she told me she dreamt of her mom. The first time was a couple of days after Ky's passing.

So I asked her; "Mak macamana?". Now my boys start to listen to their kid sister. "Muka mak lawa sangat. Mak pakai telekung putih berkilat-kilat macam ada banyak diamond". My reaction was ; "Iya ka? Apa mak kata lagi?" "Mak kata tiap-tiap malam mak datang cium anak-anak dia. Mak ikut abang-abang pergi mana-mana."

"Tempat mak macamana?" My curiosity developed further. "Mak kat taman yang cantik sangat. Susah Mimi nak cakap." She reply.

So I told Mimi and the rest of my boys, "kalau sayang emak sedekahkan mak Al Fatihah. Sebab itu kita kena bacakan Yassin untuk mak ok.Nanti kalau ayah pulak takde, buat jugak untuk ayah pulak ok."

(Along now 17, now waiting for his (Alhamdullilah we finished reading the Yassin. I'm glad that my boys AizuddinSPM result), Aizat (Angah 15 form 4) and AdibAcik just turned 12 now in Form 1) can read Quran fluently. So reading Yassin is no problem for them. As for Mimi, she just sat besides me listening us reading the Yassin because she have not Khatam quran yet and not as fluent.

No comments: