Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Are we financially intelligent?

Have you read a book call "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki? An interesting book that reveals about how we could be financially literate. Well I have a background in Finance. Got a BBA (Finance) Western Michigan University, USA. But I was never taught on that. Moreover we were taught to take care of other people's money and not ours.

Checkout this site: http://richdadwisdom.com/ It is such an eye opener for people who are not financially literate. I have read this book before and a few more series by Robert Kiyosaki. This includes Cashflow Quadrant, Business School, etc. There are many more in the bookstore. I've even played the Cashflow Board Game. I never got out from the rat race! What an IQ hahaa... But I've learned so much by reading these books and playing the board game.

But learning and knowing about it is one thing. But the question is "What are doing about it?". Worst still, if we know about it but we do nothing!!!! Take some effort to find out what is the vehicles that can lead to to be financially independent.

In fact I have listened to Robert Kiyosaki on tape when he mentioned that the best way to create passive income is throught Networking. You must have the right business, the right system, the right team of consultant and the right YOU! Well folks if you want to know about it, just let me know.

Well some people would just shrug off this idea. Hmm .. I guess everybody have their own decision to make and they decide where they want to be in 10, 20 or 30 years from now. As for me I want to be Financially Independent and have Passive Income to retire me.

No comments: